- Security Management of Personal Information
To keep personal information current and accurate, and to prevent illicit access, loss, corruption, tampering or leakage of personal information, the Company will take necessary steps to implement security measures and strictly manage personal information, such as maintaining a security system, development of a management system, and conducting thorough employee training.
- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Personal information provided by a customer to the Company may be used for sending documents or e-mails when the Company contacts, makes business communication, or responds to the customer’s questions.
- Prohibition on Disclosure / Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company will properly manage personal information provided by customers and will not disclose or provide such personal information to third parties except in the following cases:
● When agreed by the customer.
● When disclosing it to the Company’s outsourcing contractor is necessary in order to provide services requested by the customer.
● When disclosure is required by laws and regulations.
- Management Measures to Keep Personal Information Safe
- The Company will take necessary and appropriate security measures to ensure accuracy and safety of personal information.
- Disclosure, Revision, and Deletion of Personal Information
In cases where a customer requests for disclosure, revision, addition, or deletion of their own personal information, the Company will respond to such request appropriately after confirming the identity of the customer.
- Compliance with the Laws and Regulations, and Review
- The Company shall comply with Japanese laws and regulations and other rules that apply to the personal information in the Company’s possession, and will review the content of this policy as necessary to keep it fair and legitimate.
- Contact for Inquiries
For more information regarding handling of personal information, please contact us at the following address/number.
SOLTEC Co., Ltd
5-21-8 Esakacho, Suita-city, Osaka, 564-0063, Japan
Office hours: 9:00-17:00 (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)